From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 17:20:16 -0500
Hi Folks!

How ya'll are? We is fine. Paw Paw is sorta so-so. We ain't described to the
FML no more so we sure hopes that that BIG feller will let this through.

Us and the Old Fert was doin' some housekeeping stuff on this here pooter -
tryin' ta get stuff cleaned up before we moves it to the big new pooter that
Mee Maw has ordered for us.  She says it's for bizzness stuff but we knows
better.  It's gonna have a sound card and all that other multi-idiot stuff
on it so's we knows that she's really gettin' it for us to play with.

Anyways, we be done discovered somethin' that Paw Paw done writ about 3
weeks ago that was still hangin' around in our out basket thingy.  He
thunked that he had sended it.  On account of because he ain't quite been
his ownself lately, we fingers that he just forgaot to punch the right
buttons.  So, the next part of his Ferret Easter Story thingy just did done
got sent to the FML and to some other folks.

We hopes that we'll be able to prescribe to the FML again real soon.  In the
meantime, we hopes that ya'll will enjoy the letters that we can write, and
the rest of the Easter story.  The Old Fert has promised us that we'll jump
back in will all our craziness just as soon as he feels a little bit better.

Thanks to all the folks that has kept on sending us letters and fun stuff.
We only gets to read them once or twice a month right now, but we sure does
enjoy hearing from folks.

Many much loves and joys,

Tater and Odie - Brothers in Mayhem