From:
Jay Scott Embry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 20:51:34 -0500
>3. Finding lost ferrets
>4. more on lost Thunder

Thanks to Trish who let you all know Thunder and I are in Abilene, Texas.
Yes, I've been really out of it looking for my baby.  Thanks to everyone
who's written to encourage with stories of hope, written with advice on how
to find him.

He's a big guy and strong.  We go on leash walks of nearly a mile every
night and he always wants more.  The weather has been great.  Tonight is
the first night below 40F and there are lots of places for shelter.  I'm
still looking and still pulling for him.

Thank you, everyone,
Scotty