From:
Jodie Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 00:10:41 EST
I have found the perfect solution to ferrets who like to drink out of bowls
rather than water bottles, but always spill the bowls.  Petsmart sells
bowls that screw onto the sides of the cage.  They come in a variety of
sizes, and the part that screws on has a slit in it, so it will fit between
the wires of a cage.  I think they cost between $6 - $10, depending on the
size you want.  I'm sure they must sell them at other stores, too, that's
just the place I've seen them.  If you can't find 'em near the ferret
supplies, look in bird section.  Now my furries always have fresh water,
and it's easy for me to clean out!  I also keep a water bottle in there,
too, just because I think it's a good idea to keep two sources of water
available, in case of emergency.  Hope this isn't a repeat and that it
helps somebody.

Jodie