From:
Debbie Honeysett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 23:05:11 -0400
This is in response to Benita Booker's question about outside play.  I have
7 fuzzies of my own and have in the past had an outside play yard for them.
We used chicken wire and made a fenced in area for them.  It worked really
well for them.  But did find that we needed to stay outside with them and
keep a close eye on them.  They liked to climb the fence and LOVED!!  to
dig under the fence.

We've recently taken the play yard down with the hopes of rebuilding it
with the top also enclosed so they couldn't climb over the fence and
reinforcements around the bottom so they couldn't dig their way under the
fence.  I do have to say that my fuzzies really enjoyed the outside time
they had in the yard and would recommend this to anyone!!

I hope this helps some.....
Deb Honeysett