From:
Michele Liberty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 12:36:17 -0400
Neeja wrote:
>I am trying to find out if anyone has ever done an outside play area for
>their ferrets.

My husband made a pen for my fuzzies so we can take them camping with us.
It is great and very secure and they loved it.  It also drew alot of
curious people asking questions about the ferrets.  Below is a site to
view the pics.

http://www.webphotos.com/member/11964/241926.jpg

http://www.webphotos.com/member/11964/241923.jpg

This is a scaled down version for camping...we have more panels that we
add to it to make it bigger for home outside use.  Email me if you want
suggestions on how to make them.

Michele and the Trio of Trouble (Slinky, Lenny and Gracie)