From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 14:13:05 -0700
We gots more mails:
******************
"Dear Rosie and Maxie and Sammi and Wiggles,

I was very pleased to see my name on your guest list, but I am afraid my
little ones are very upset.  They say I cannot come unless they can come,
too.  They have even volunteered to take part, if you have room for them.
Smitty says that he, of course, should be the best man--because he is!
Maggie wants to light the candles, but I think she is really matchless.  No
one around here can match her, anyway.  Razz, with her beautiful little
masked face, just wants to be in the wedding pictures.  Zeus says he would
like to give one (or all) of the brides away.  I personally think he is
afraid they are coming here to live and would really like to give some of
ours away!  Baby, the oldest at 7+ (we really don't know) is having adrenal
surgery next week, so would like to man the guest book so she doesn't have
to run around.  J.J., the beautiful 4 pound cow (or is that "steer"?) ferret
would like to be the official greeter, as that is what he is best at.  Reep
would like to guard the linatone :} (not a great idea, by the way), Badger
would like to throw rice (or anything else he can get hold of, especially
off tables), Charlie would like to direct the music (watch him!  He gets a
bit violent if anyone is off-key!), and Muttley would like to run the video
camera.  He figures that no one would bother him then and he really doesn't
know he is a ferret, so hates "those animals".  He definitely wants to come,
though, because he loves riding in the car.

So, girls, if you have room in the church, could you find it in your hearts
to extend an invitation to 10 forlorn fuzzies here?  They (and I) would
certainly greet the news with dooks and cheers, respectively.

Thank you.  And, by the way, where are you ladies registered?

Lynda and the ten on tenderhooks."
*********************************
First of alls, we is registered at Marshall Farms...you knows dose blue dots
in our ears are from those aliens from outer space that work at Marshall
Farms...we has implants for goobernment experiments...

Can you imagine all of the little fewwet heads pokin' dere wittle heads up
behind the pews (stinky) at the church?!?!?!

It's gonna be so cute...all of us all dere havin' a dookin' good time!  =)

We's also decided...dat we want our *Godmudder Dayna to read some nice
writings at the wedding...

*Godmother...which means that if anything ever happens to our Ma and Da,
then they have made provisions that Dayna raises us from there...we want her
to take care of us if Ma and Da aren't able to any more...by the way,
Godmother don't mean literally God you know!  She is very mortal and of
flesh and blood...tee hee hee   =)

Loves and Dooks!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Four)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)

[Moderator's note: In case anyone is wondering, David always informs me he's
received permission to forward posts to the FML, as per FML policy. BIG]