From:
Carrie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:36:00 PDT
This is a message to Bob Church.

I am a new ferret owner, but ever since joining this wonderful and
informative mailing list, Rick and I have watched and read every entry on
Simon, the ailing but wonderful and loving ferret.  We were moved to tears
on several occasions with joy that Simon had such a loving owner, one that
would hold Simon in a sling next to his heart so that he would be
comfortable in his last times.  We read the entry every day it was posted,
praying that there would be another, and another and another, and that
perhaps Simon the ferret would pull through.  But now that he has joined
his brother on the Bridge, I have to post and applaud Bob Church for his
undying devotion to our loving and loved friends.  I am sorry for your
loss, Bob, and will hope for a quick band-aid to change your grief into
hope for the day you will see Simon again.  Thank you for showing us all
what true love is--we are indebted to you and Simon.

Very sincerely,
Carrie Moore, Rick O'Connell, Loki (goodbye simon), and Balder (I will
someday frolic with Simon, and keep him company until Bob can join him
again.)