Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:10:44 -0400
Hi Beckers--

Before you started the chromium-- did you by chance have a fasting blood
glucose test done by a vet for a baseline?  This is quite necessary so you
know where you are going.

I would suggest that ASAP-- if I can help by answering any other
questions-- please feel free to email me at the above email address..

Fondly in ferrets,

alicia
for the many faces at Ferret Wise

Please visit our newly updated shelter site at url
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/.index.html

our web catalog page at:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/funalia.html
        and at
Where Ferret Wise will receive  $2.00 for every new person who signs on,
and its totally free ( except for your time!) to help. Thank you from all
the ferrets!