Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:10:33 -0400
Movie of cockatoo trying to open the door after her squirrel friends
leave for the afternoon. We know she is trying to get to them because
this is the ONLY door she does this with and she only does it when
they leave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53uc2-dZVVk

The crazy thing? Is the ferrets could care a LESS about the squirrels.
Its the craziest thing. I still wouldnt trust them. How many times to
ferrets look too busy or unconcerned with something, then when its
under their noses it's a different story. They don't really tend to
look outside much anyway. Maybe their eye sight is wired so they can
mostly only see the reflections?

Wolfy