From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:39:37 -0800
We have two ferrets that were found wandering, which were probably
cagemates, in the West Palm Beach, Florida, area.

I have included some of Lizzi's information.  (Permission to post all)
She has given them names for now, shelter and love, but needs to find
them a home of their own.

  ********
Here's the information about the ferrets:

"Marlena"

Very big female.  Somewhat mixed Cinnamon and white.  She loves tunnels.
Very good at socializing with other ferrets.  Very affectionate with me.
Appears to be between 1 and 2 years old, possibly 3.  It was clear to me
that she was not properly litter/paper-trained.

"Billie"

She is a sable.  Very young (let's say between 10 months and 1 year)
and small juvenile in size.  Very adorable and sweet.  Very active in
exploring my whole house and following me everywhere I go.  Somewhat
playful with other ferrets but prefers to be by herself or with me.
She enjoys being in a bathtub where I fill up the large plastic cups
and leave them there so she can pull them down and become excited about
water rolling down anywhere in the tub.  I want to make sure what her
new environment would be like for her when she is adopted because I am
bonded with her and wants the best for her in her new surroundings.

Contact me at this email address if they are interested in adopting one
of them.

**************

Please contact Lizzi directly for more information about these ferrets.
They were found separately, but the same day, so I strongly suspect they
either escaped together or were dumped together.  An owner has not been
found.

Thank you,
Julie

Julie Fossa (772)228-9067, temp.