From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 18:38:26 -0800
Ferret enthusiasts,

Recently, the Emergency Love Fund was created to fill gaps in relief
efforts for ferret shelters.  This fund is now referred to as the ELF.

The purpose of the fund is to provide relief in case of natural or
man-made disasters, such as, but is not limited to: fire, flood,
earthquake, hurricane, tornado, and other situations the directors
deem appropriate.  Please see the website for the fund's guidelines.

http://www.ferretcongress.org

We will be offering raffles to help fund this effort.  Several items have
already been donated in support of this cause.

The first ELF raffles will begin during the 2005 International Ferret
Symposium (R) in St.  Louis, MO, on April 29-May 1, 2005.  Winning
tickets for general items will be drawn during the Symposium.

We are offering advanced ticket sales for Kat's, third in a series,
International Ferret Symposium (R) afghan.  (62" X 80") The winning
ticket will be drawn at the Reception Saturday night in St. Louis.
If the winner is not present, the afghan will be shipped.

Tickets by mail will only be available during the month of March.
Tickets will be 1/$1, 6/$5, 13/$10, 19/$15 and 25/$20.

Please send checks or money orders payable to:

International Ferret Congress
    with 'Afghan' in the memo line.

Please mail checks to:

Julie Fossa
613 Collins Street
Sebastian, Florida, 32958

Please make certain the following information is included:

Name, shipping address, phone number I can call to notify you and verify
your mailing address, and your email address if you want to know your
ticket numbers before the drawing.  If you are not attending the
Symposium, you will be notified the following week if you are holding
the winning ticket.  Information, including photos, for the pre-event
ticket sales for the afghan are also on the website.

http://www.ferretcongress.org

If you have any questions, please contact me by email or phone.

(772)228-9067

Julie Fossa (772)228-9067, temp.
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org