From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 11:10:22 -0800
THANKS SO MUCH to whomever submitted the update article on Richard
Bach. Because I'm here in Seattle, I've caught updates on his condition
from time to time so this was good to read.

On a side note, I'm pleased to know that Airlift NW played a part in
RB's very rapid and successful transport to Harborview Medical Center
after the plane crash. I know several people who work for the ALNW and
it is a WONDERFUL company with wonderful employees!!! Truly a labor
of love! The only disappointing thing about the article is that the
journalist didn't mention a single word about RB's "The Ferret
Chronicles" books. :-(  Of course everyone knows him as the "Johnthan
Livingston Seagul" writer but he has actually written a number of other
books as well. "Curious Lives" is the collection of all 5 of the Ferret
Chronicles in one volume.

On another side note, my grandmother (the person who won naming rights
to me - LOL!) loved Richard Bach and had just finished reading Jonathan
Livingston Seagull when I was born in 1970. I'm told that had I been a
boy, I would have been named Jonathan Livingston (no lie!). Instead,
granny kept the initials "JL" but I became Jenny Lynne (my other,
staunch Irish-Catholic grandmother had some input on that for sure!)

Jennifer
Our purpose in life is to find our gift, perfect it, and give
it back to others

Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog
the world will change forever