From:
Holly Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 09:55:02 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have 3 of the angels Chere is talking about.  They are so cute!  One is
Christmas angel #4.(I got this one to watch over weasel when she got her
operation) 2 millennia angels.  I gave one to my vet and she loved it.
They go out of their way to help you.  They also have the ferret calm.
Thanks for everything Chere.  She also sent a cute hand made crystal
necklace along.

Support the Ferret friends of Indian River County and ALL the other
wonderful shelters & the hoomans that do so much for these special angels.
Dooks

Weasel(my Christmas miracle angel)
Rascal(big cuddly boy)
R.J.(my daredevil & best kisser)
Whiskers( 13 lb cat thats terrified of 2 lb. R.J.)
 Peanut( mouse thats not ferret food)
& mom

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/WelcometoHollys

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/STARTREK