From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:51:45 -0400
Hey Hey Hey!!!!

I'm gonna shout it from the rafters!!!!!  Good News!!  The pathology report
is in and Rinkydink does NOT have lymphoma.

Here is her diagnosis:

1. Mild, chronic, lymphoplasmacytic gastritis

2. Moderate, chronic, lymphoplasmactic, eosinophilic enteritis. (I am
   told this is rare)

3. Severe, chronic-active, proliferative, eosinophilic lymphadenitis.

Her treatment is .3cc once a day for 7 days, then every other day for 3
weeks.  .7cc pepto bismal twice a day, .15cc amoxycillan 2 times daily
for 2 weeks and metronidozole (not sure of the dosage yet, pharmacy has
to figure it.)

The vet thinks there is underlying helliocabacter which complicated and
intensified an allergic reation to one of her foods.  I have to take her
off of all of her foods and put her on either Iams or Eukanabe kitten.
No treats, no chicken gravy etc.  He wants her diet to be as simple as
possible.

Right before Ren Faire this spring (and her bout with pnuemonia) Rinkydink
weighed in at 2lbs 8 oz.  After pnuemonia Rinkydink got a stomach upset
that required vet care about every two months or so.  Right after surgery
Rinkydink weighed in at 1lb 8 oz.  Since spring she has lost a pound
battling this thing.

But now we are on our way to getting her fat and sassy once more.  Well,
she already has the sassy down, we just gotta work on the fat.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.

 Fuzzy Blessings,

 Karen