From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 06:15:15 -0400
Hey All,

Noble, my rescue with various health problems to include insulinoma, lung
and heart irregularities and neck lumps went to the vet this last Thursday.
The vet believes that Nolbe's lumps are fat as he has gained 1/2 lb in
about 6 weeks from the pred and chicken gravy.  Noble is on a diet.  The
vet is not at all happy with the extra fat!  So now Noble only gets a
tiny bit of gravy diluted with a lot of water and his pred.  He still
eats freely of his kibble.  Noble has been taken off of Lasix.  For over
a week now and is doing fine.  He was taken off of Baytril on Thursday
and we are watching to see how he does off of that.  So far so good.  He
is still on a huge dose of Pred tho.  One full cc twice daily!  As his
last two glucose checks have showed him in normal range now, I am gonna ask
the vet about decreasing the pred.  Noble's activity and general mood have
increased signifigantly.  He is still lethargic, compared to other ferrets
BUT active for Noble.

Now for the fun part.  Recently I got two more rescues.  They are a
beautiful sable pair.  The female is the prissiest litltle thing.  Walks
with little tiny steps and very femine looking.  She has a full hood that
makes a v that ends in hel little black nose.  The male is also a sable and
very handsome altho a little on the small side.  They came with the names
Jewel and Hoss, however they do not know their names.  As they did not come
from a great situation and dont know their names anyways, I want to change
thier names.  This is where I need help.  I have a short list of names.
Please help me pick what to name this pair.  In the list that follows the
females name is listed first.

Merryleggs and Shimbleshanks
Peekaboo and Tag
Disco and Jive