From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 10:41:31 -0700
Hello;

Well, my Mr. Spaz who's been fighting the flu some 5 weeks now, still with a
stuffy nose, is on his second course of Baytril for a urinary infection.
Yesterday he was squatting but not putting out any urine.  I felt what
turned out to be a full bladder about the size of a golf ball.  The local
vet had to remove urine with a syringe, and though given fluids twice, has
very little output today.  She's planning to open him up, clean out the
bladder & flush things.  She doesn't know about Charles' Cujo, and I'm in
Phoenix, not Fla.

I'm trying to find anyone in the Phoenix area that would have a more
knowledgable vet in this area.  Things don't look good for him in the
present circumstances.  I was even thinking of flying him out to Fl., I
talked to the vet there, but follow up care would not be good here, at least
at present.  I don't know if I should ask for someone to adopt him in the
Orlando area to prevent having hijm killed here for lack of knowledge.  I
would of course pay for all bills, etc.

Thank you! :)

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>