From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 01:21:12 -0700
Hi Mark, et. al.

Well, Monday I saw Bunny (my 9 yo adrenal rescue) leaning left & running
around in a circle.  I thought it might have been a stroke, but noted she
had not been eating dry food in a couple of days & the poop was smaller
insize and output.  I took her to the vet on Tues., & she said Bunny had the
4 major lymph nodes swelled, spleen larger, & suspected lymphoscarcoma.  She
wanted to do an aspiration, but I asked "would it change the treatment?" the
reply was that it would only give confirmation.  I declined the cost &
suffering for Bunny.  She gave her a shot of pred., and take home oral pred.
& cefadrops.  An hour ago I gave her 0.04cc gamma gobulin, and .25cc
Vit.B17, aka layatril, 1/4th in each of the front lymph nodes, the rest in
the neck, all sub-Q.  She ate a good ammount of recipe from the dish.  After
some elimination, she walked a good 10-12' in an almost straight line, the
first time in 2 days!  I may delay the oral meds another day or so.

It's too soon to claim a cure, but I read the B-17 is fast acting.  At any
rate, seeing this at all is encouraging.  If you want to read about the B17,
their site= http://www.canceranswer.com/

Today I gave her another .25cc B17 sub Q, and in the afternoon she was
making right turns.  The front lymph nodes were less than half their size.
I'm encouraged by this, and see her leaning to the left decreased by more
than 50%.  Just now she came out & made a series of right turns, and went
down the hallway a good 20' wobbly, but as straight as possible:) Did a good
poop, and straight back to the sleep sac:)

This is way past "experimental research", I am not a vet, and present this
as information only.  Do your own research & use your good brain to make
your own decisions.  Realize most people are not aware of the research on
B17 since it was suppressed by the AMA/FDA/pharmacutical cartel.  Since
there are many variables, this is no guarantee that full recovery will
happen in every case, but it is guaranteed to bring nothing of the suffering
that chemo & radiation give.

Also visit Timmy's web site (in my sig.) and read about his being fully
healed from lab confirmed "terminal lymphoma" by "alternative methods"..
Mostly herbal & vit.  suppliments.  I did not have B17 then.  The workup &
lab were done by Dr. Susan Brown in Illinois, one of the most respected &
published ferret vets.  It is almost 3 years from that original diagnosis,
and Timmy is alive, well & a joy to be a part of:)

Look for an announcement of the original tonic that was used with Timmy to
be available.  I'm still having my fingers crossed at this point, but it
will be the result of a lot of devine guidence to bring the right people
together.

I think $300 for a test that would be of no practical value (personal
opinion) is a great waste!  It would be better spent on things to get him
healthy again.  Again, all this is a personal opinion, but I'll do whatever
I can to assist anyone wanting to persue this course.

Take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>
AOL "instant Message" ID=garyferret