From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:31:17 -0500
Hello everyone.  I received a new albino fuzzie today.  He's such a doll and
very lovable.  He's almost the perfect fuzzie.  This is by no means my first
ferret, we have 8 others.  He acts just like the other fuzzies except he's
blind (or Believed to be blind).  Does anyone out there know of any
information I could obtain to see if I need to take any special precautions.
I haven't introduced the others to him yet.  I don't want to introduce too
many new things to him at once.  Is there any special procedures a vet might
be able to test him to see if he is completely blind or only to a certain
degree?  Are there any surgeries that might help him?  Please help.  Any
information will be GREATLY appreciated!

[RH]