From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 01:14:48 -0600
Hey You All,

Took the day off as a veg day.  I am currently extremely excited about
school and dread the end of the semester, in how many days now?
(read-heavy sarcasm).

I have also been arguing with the new email, but alas, it is victorious.
For some reason, I can deal with almost anything on a computer but the
*&^%$()* internet servers.  I always have problems when I try to switch
anything at all.  But I shall hang in there.

Pookie is getting over being mad at me.  Did I not explain that?  Think I
probably forgot in the chaos that has been my life of late.  I currently am
housing 2 6 month old puppies, trying to find homes.  Hint, Hint.  They need
lots of attention and I don't have time.  'Sides, they don't take to the
crew very well.  Anyway, Pooks refused to talk to me for a few after their
arrival.  Then the other night, she would march right up to my tootsies
while I was working on the computer and chomp!!!  Hard!!!

Now this girl never does this, but I will admit she has quite a temper.
Takes after someone I know. ;-) but she must have bitten me at least 6
times, always on my big toe.  The right.  I would pick her up and ask her
what the (*&^ was going on and she would just turn her head.  You know what
I mean, that "I ain't gonna talk to you" thang.

But tonight she decided I was ok afterall.  I really don't think it would
have anything to do with the pasta I gave her.  Honest.  hehe.

She is the only one not growing vast quantities of hair.  But then she is a
Canadian gal and I don't think it is cold enough for her yet.  Although it
was snowing lightly earlier.  She was a snow bunny last year, snorkeling
away under several inches of snow.  She would just pop her little head up to
see where I was (since she can't hear me) and then tunnel some more.  I
can't wait to do it again this year, I am gonna try and take pics.

Me, love her?  Nah, not in the least.  And one of these days I will have to
kick her foster dad in the bum, since he trained her in the fine art of
drinking Dr. Pepper.  Heaven forbid Ma should by Coke.  Even if that is what
she likes.  I can't take the nasty looks I get when I try to drink that
instead of DP.  Nope, she doesn't have me trained in the least.  Not at all.
I am in full control.

Yeah, right.

Margaret the Magpie