Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:22:53 -0700
Hi all

Sorry on of these is a little late.  Been kinda buzy with other things.

A little guy came in named Artie.  I gave him da tour of da place and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  He came in kinda loaded down
with goodies.  I told him da only place dat others won't take hiz stuff
is if he digs a den at Dirt Mountain.  Things there are off limits.  So
he headed right over there to get started.  He dug and dug and he moved a
lot of dirt but didn't seem to be getting anywhere.  I talked to some of
da diggers here and they went over to give him a paw.  They knew how to
get a den in shape pretty quick.  He soon had it mostly dug and a plan to
enlarge in da future when he got more time.  He got hiz blankie and toys
stashed away though.  He had to go over to da Gravy Gourmet to fuel up
after all dat exertion though.  I did read him da letter he brought along.
He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Bagel came in later.  He waz met by PB and Patches.  I
intorduced everyone to everyone to make sure they knew each other.  They
seemed to get along real well right off.  They wanted to know how things
were going at home and to get all da news and gossip.  They sat and talked
for some time about everything.  Then they headed off to get a little
snack at da Babyfood Balconey.  They ate quite a bit.  Then it waz off
to explore and seee all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over
at da Tube park runing through da practice tubes for da fun of it.  They
seemed to be having a ball chasing each other through da tubes and playing
tag.  They ran for some time but soon tired out.  When they stopped to
rest I went over and talked to everyone.  PB and Patches said dat they
were doing real well here although it waz not like home.  They said there
is a lot to do and there are also a lot of others to play with.  Bagel
said he thinks he will like it here after he get used to it.  He said to
send lots of luv along with lots of kisses and cuddles to hiz mommy.

I am off to get a nap.  I watched all da tube running and it tired me out.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
sandee