From:
alistair jolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:46:42 +0000
Hi Alexandra, we too have an albino boy, his official name is windle,
however he is often called numpty. It's not his fault, he just isn't
as smart as the others in some ways. He learned his name quick though
(windle not numpty). Tubes don't present a problem to him but getting
down off things is tricky for this one. My footstool is around 15" high
and there's no way he can get up so he asks. I pick him up, put him on
his back on the footstool and tickle his belly 'till he's had enough,
then it begins. He looks over the edge, bunches up looking like he's
about to jump then changes his mind and goes to another edge, rinse
and repeat. Usually he will eventually fall off when trying to turn
round, or back out of the jump just a little too late and land in a
heap on the floor. Once on the floor he is happy again and does his
dancing on the carpet dance. This is his special dance to celebrate
carpety goodness. Also he does not arch his back like the others, he
can stand up straight to beg for jerky, gets plenty of exersise, but
is constantly scraping his penis on things. It's hard being albino but
I've never met a happier little guy. Maybe albino's are less spacially
aware or just simply more shortsighted than their pigmented brothers.