From:
citygirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 02:39:34 -0500
Well apparently no one wants me to adop a ferret--we now have only 5
ferrets due to Max passing over the bridge.  The two small ferrets are
lonely.  The three big ferrets who have their own cage get along well with
themselves but not with the little ones.  We were so hoping that we could
find a small male ferret approximately 2-3 years old from an ECE-free home
(my ferrets are all elderly and could not handle a new disease).  So far
it seems that only people who live on the east coast have ferrets.  I was
offered a nice ferret from Manhattan KS, but he was a large ferret and
might frighten the little ones.  My little ferrets are lonely and would
like a companion.  I would gladly pay for delivery--please no air shipping
if I could get one.  I hate the thought of going to the pet store to buy
a ferret.  Please email me personally as I hate the thought of taking up
space on the FML.  Also please no flames on FML or personal email for
whatever reason.

I bought a new cage for the big ferrets and they despise it--guess I will
have to pony up the 179 for one of the fancy tunnel homes.  Oh well.

I also have two cats or rather I think I have 20 as every stray cat seems
to think mi casa es su casa--that's ok I hate to have the darlings go
hungry.

I am a very loving ferret and cat lover.  I always take my kids to the vet.
If someone has any doubts please check with Dr Schildnecht at Twin Pines in
NW MO.  I live about 50 miles from KC,MO

Thanks for listening even if you are unable to help