Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 17:54:42 -0700
From:
Today, my little dark eyed white named Lillie was euthanized via
intracardial injection. She no longer had the strength to live, and
would probably have soon died on her own. Although the vet offered to
do blood tests as a last ditch effort to save Lillie's life, we all
knew it was time.

It turns out that Lillie was suffering from more than just
calcification of her spine. The vet said that she probably had spinal
and/or intestinal tumors, leading to the bloody stool first seen at
around five o'clock this morning.

I remember when I first met the little snowball, back on October 17th
of 2008. My parents and I had gone to Petco for some reason or other
and had gotten one of the employees to allow us to play with the
ferrets. Lillie was probably around twelve weeks in age, and was
unique with her orange-furred tummy, so we brought her home. The
orange coloration faded, but not our love.

Lillie terrorized my first ferret Zen (and us), until we brought home
Chibi, a three-month-old female the following April. Both females were
discovered to be deaf last June.

With me being totally blind, and Lillie being a rocket, I never formed
an extra special bond with her, but loved to listen to her giggle and
happy dance. She will be missed by all of us.

Now Lillie's an energy ball, along with Zen, and will never be in pain
again, and lives with God and Jesus.

Lillie is survived by three current cagemates, Frankie, Mischief, and
Henry, as well as a former, Chibi.

Night night baby ferret who loves me. I love you. You have sweet
dreams, and go night night, and don't get lost, or anything.