From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 07:10:52 -0800
ok...reminders here...

one raffle is for the "Maori Moonshine Memorial Afghan" by Danee Devore
and Alicia of Ferretwise...this is for ADV...

this is an absolutely gorgeous afghan made by Danee herself...with lots
of love...in memory of her Maori Moonshine...

the link is:
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/ADV-raffle.html

DRAWING SCHEDULED to be held at:
AFA Ferret Expo 2003 - March 22, 2003
Horticulture Hall, York Fairgrounds, York, PA.

check out the page for the info for getting tickets...

the other is a Longaberger Basket full of Ferret Goodies proceeds to go
to Jean at Ferrts Unlimited in Cleveland...this one is thru S.O.S...

the link for this is...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/SOS-raffle.html

Contents:
10" by 4" tall Longaberger Basket filled with...
Toys by Ferrets Are Love, Fran Brown
Crocheted Eggs by Ferrets Are Love, Fran Brown
Ferretone
Nutri-Cal
Ferretvite
Cheweasels
and a crocheted Sleepsack by kat parsons

this raffle ends...Friday, February 28th...so please hurry!!!

detailes are on the page...

if anyone needs the info and can not go to one of the pages...please
e-mail me...i will give you the necessary info...:)

HURRY!!!...time is running out for both of these!!!!

thanks in advance...
kat
for S.O.S. and Danee & Alicia

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart... Rascal, Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy,
OldGuy, D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my
heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie,
Tunees, Lil Bear, and Bo...

My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv