From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:31:55 -0800
hey!!!

i was asked by Alicia at Ferret Wise to help with getting info out about
the ADV Quilt...and i decided to go one step farther and create a page
where I can put up pages for stuff that is being done to raise funds
for/or education about adv...

there are plenty of ADV sites out there with info on ADV..but this one is
different...it is where you can go to see HOW you can help...where stuff
is going on to raise funds for adv research and awareness...

it is in it's beginning stages right now...i do not even have everything
up that i have gathered so far...
but this is what i DO have...

http://www.geocities.com/help4adv  ...main page...
with a touching story of the adv kid i chose to be my first "ADV Poster
Child"...Bo...

then here are the pages i have done so far About the ADV Quilt...
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/ADV-quilt.html
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/ADV-quilt-squares.html
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/ADV-quilt-submit.html
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/ADV-quilt-tour.html

i still have the donations page for the quilt to get up...

still to come is Ferrets Are Love, Fran Brown's page...for what she
offers to help ADV...i hope for that to be up within the next couple
days...[sorry Fran...i am hurrying as fast as this danged dial-up will
go!!!...Gosh i miss my DSL!!!!!]

as Alicia states in a post today...Danee's "Maori Moonshine Memorial
Afghan" info will go up soon, too...this afghan is SPECTACULAR!!!!...
excellent job, Danee!!!!

this page is for this type of fundraising for ADV...anyone having
something else that the funds are going for ADV Research...please
contact me...and i will get it on the page as soon as i can...if you
have an ongoing offer as Fran does...i can put that on there too...

i can not promise that last minute things will always get up
immediately... as i have other committments also...like my afghans!!! to
get finished...but i will do the absolute best i can...

thank you...and i hope this page helps the Fight Against ADV...it has
taken enough toll on out little furry friends..and the people who love
them...

love,
kat

p.s...anyone wanting to add a link to this page...feel free to do so...
anyone wanting to put this whole page on their site...feel free to...the
more exposure...the more awareness of ADV...the sooner ADV can be dealt
with...

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart... Rascal, Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy,
OldGuy, D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack,and the biggest pieces of my
heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie,
Tunees & Lil Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com