From:
Ellie Mors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 15:41:43 -0500
    Okay we can't stand it anymore!  You guys gotta share...<so saith the
team of nine> Mom keeps telling us about all these references to ferret
jerky in the FML...but we aren't getting any!

    Uhhh excuse my sweeties they are a little rambucious with all this cold
weather.  Could Bill or someone else who has made reference to ferret
jerky<Bob?> possibly post the recipe here so I can make some.  I would
appreicate it as it might very well save my toes from extinction :)

    To Julie: Yes some of my babies have a real weakness for velcro....I
have to zipper pockets and two velcro pockets on my purse...I keep NOTHING
but ferret toys and snacks in the velcro pockets...explain that to a
cashier :)

    To Kim: I live in Fla and don't see a really huge coat change, but one
of my males<Polar Bear> has always had a really nice coat anyway and as
winter approached he has gotten even more luxurious...and he is the least
snuggly of the bunch...sigh....he'll just have to suffer through mom
mauling him and his silky long coat I guess :)

Ellie