From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 08:01:08 -0600
I had quite a scare yesterday, I was sitting down reading and my guys were
in the cage taking a nap, all of the sudden a heard a series of whines
coming from the cage, aside from dooking i have never heard either one
making a sound, so I immediately went over and picked Bob up and held him
in my arms, he stopped right away and went back to sleep for a while, no
more noises.  When he came out of his ferret coma he was fine, right back
into dooking and dancing and wrestling with marmot.  Could this have been a
ferret nightmare, I pictured killer raisins or could this be indicative of
another problem.  He was definately soiund asleep.

Any ideas or similar experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mark
Bob (no no don't let the raisins get me)
Marmot ( quiet bob i'm sleeping)