From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 18:30:16 -0700
I have recently switched Katie from "Pounce" cat treats to Purina's "Whisker
Lickin's" Tarter Control cat treats with Very good results!  Not only is she
crazy about these treats (she's even consented to learn to "roll over") but
the little dark spots on the outsides of her back teeth are GONE!!  I think
they come in beef and shrimp flavours, although I've only tried the beef,
and are VERY crunchy.  They also have Poultry byproduct as the first
ingredient and are fairly high in protein for treats (31% protein & 10% fat).
I just thought I'd comment on this in case someone is looking for a new
treat.  BTW, Katie is a VERY picky eater!!  TNT

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"