Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:27:44 -0400
Hi Bob!

Regarding Chicken Gravy:  since I've not yet worked out the bone problem,
I've been giving Rocky CG without bones.  I do include the egg shells and
Ferretvite and everything else in your recipe.

Should I NOT give him the CG without the bones because that ratio is off?
Am I doing him harm?  He gets 1 cube every other day and eats kibble too.

Do you feed your ferrets any kibble?  If so, which kind?

What do you think of canned cat food for ferrets?

Is it ok, or good, for ferrets to eat insects?  Rocky loves those big
palmetto bugs.  He'll wake up instantly to chase them until he catches
them, but didn't show that kind of interest in house mice (except for
looking at them through the window of the no-kill trap, and, of course,
moving the big metal trap all over the place).  BTW, after watching him
eat those bugs, I can no longer eat lobster!

Thanks for all your great and fascinating info.
Shron