Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:55:37 -0400
Has anyone tried the 8-in-1 Ultimate Soft-Moist food?  Or know if it's
any good?

Rocky is so bored with TF and though he liked Natural Gold, it gave him
loose poop and the vet said not to give it to him.  He also said ferrets
don't need 50% protein; they don't get that much in the wild.  He said
30-35% is adequate.  I spend so much money on food he doesn't eat for one
reason or another.  He seems to want to subsist on my chicken gravy (and
treats, including cat and kitten food), but I don't trust its nutritional
content.  Why does he like cat food better than ferret food?  Is it the
carbs, mostly corn?  Then again, he likes just about anything until he
gets a bowl of it everyday.  Unlike most ferrets, Rocky seems to like
variety.

Please email me if you know anything about the soft 8-in-1 food.

thanks,
Shron & Rocky