From:
Nathan and Heather Viles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 15:12:18 -0500
Okay, I have written a page about ferrets called "Top Ten List of Human
Misconceptions about Ferrets".  Now there are really more than ten that I
could write, but right now it is just ten.  I have kicked the list around
the Dallas area, and now I think it is ready for the FML.

Check it out at http://www.smu.edu/~hmccowen/f_top_ten.html
or the full ferret page (small) at
http://www.smu.edu/~hmccowen/ferret.html

Please point out any errors, factual, spelling, grammer, etc.  I think I
tried to use conventional wisdom on all my ferret points.  I know some
people disagree, but I think I went with the majority opinion.

Hope you all like it,

Nathan
--
Heather and Nathan Viles