From:
Charlene Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 09:52:21 -0500
To those with Boxspring and mattress problems: There is a mail order company
called "Domestiques" that sells these mattress & boxspring enclosure things.
They are made out of canvas with zippers all the way around. Kind of like a
really big fitted pillow case. I couldn't find a catalog to get you the
phone # but they will be sending me a new one soon I'm sure. So, I can pass
it on at that time if interest, let me know. Another idea is to get a piece
of plywood the same size as the boxspring and lay the boxspring on that and
then the mattress on top of that. That is what we did in our guest bedroom.
We shot a couple of brads through to connect the plywood with the boxspring
just to make sure it didn't shift.