From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 09:19:15 -0700
Hey Ferret Friends:

I am still looking for help with runs from WIlliamsburg, Ke. to
Knoxville, Tenn (down I-75) and from Macon, Ga to the Florida state
line down I-95.

These are starting and ending points, but we may be able to be a little
flexible in the distance starting and ending pts. If you can help in
these areas it would be much appreciated. If you know of smeon e in
these areas who may be of help, pleawse fwd their contact info to me
(after checking with them) .

The use of folks traveling to and from the Buckeye Bash is not an
option at this time we are focusing on the 15th of this month.

Feel free to e-mail at this addy, Cathy Ryan (alias Trina)

I prefer this NOT BE CROSS POSTED on FB Thank you.
cr

Most appreciatively,
Cathy