From:
Margaret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:58:14 -0700
Last night I was laying in bed watching my shows with Connor the cat.
He likes to lay in between me and my arm, using my shoulder as a prop.
There he was in spinx mode when Gabrial climbed on the bed, crawled up
on the pillow and laid his head next to Connor the cat.

He went to sleep there, in between us.  Connor the cat just ducked his
head for kisses and kept sleeping there.  It was just so cute.  Gabrial
is such a gumby sleepy boy all the time.

What cuteness do you all live with?

blessings,
Margie