From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:12:45 -0500
Hi all you ferret lovers out there!

First, let me just say that all of you and your babies are in my heart and
prayers with the illnesses and losses.

Jennifer, if you are reading, I heard you loss Allie.  I am so very sorry.

I wanted to advise those in my area that I am having a ferret meeting at my
house on March 28 at 7 pm.  I am in the Oakland Park (Ft. Lauderdale) area
and if you want more info e-mail me directly.

Also, if someone is coming from the Pembroke Pines area I have a friend who
needs a ride.

I can't remember whose post it was I read yesterday or the day before but
they referred to something they bought from Ferretware and of course, I
went to the site and spent tons of money.  Thanks!

Dona in S. Florida
also signing off are:
Ollie, Zoe, Caesar (now without Roxie), Luke, Zeke, Panda, Sadie, Moe &
(our newest addition) Max and in Memory of Stanley and Russia