From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:36:51 -0500
The subject speaks for itself.  Most of the time my husband and I are great
about putting shoes up off the ground.

We have recently moved.....shoes were down (just an oversight and a mistake
we hope not to regret) and besides lots of teeth marks there were a few
chunks missing.  That has been a week or so and no indication of problems.

The question here is besides the obvious keeping a watch on all of them,
I'm wondering how worried I should be to the point of getting them all
x-rayed.  I know a couple are not chewers but out of 9 who knows?  I just
thought I would ask for some advice, not the flaming kind, it's not
something we do regularly and have had ferrets for many years.  I don't
want to borrow trouble I just want to be aware and informed.  Any private
comments are welcome as are the ones on the list.  I just don't get to read
it every day.

Thanks,
Dona in S. Florida