From:
Steve and Jessica Sorber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:03:24 -0500
Hello fellow ferret lovers,

There have been several posts lately about thanking the wonderful people
who run ferret shelters and reminding us, ALL SHELTERS NEED OUR SUPPORT!

Since we are nearing the holidays, I would like to mention a Christmas
wish list for the local shelter where I volunteer.

The Forget Me Not Ferret Shelter, a branch of the Pennsylvania Ferret
Club & Shelter, is operated by Tracy Acker out of her home in Enola, PA.
In addition to giant task of running the shelter, Tracy has a full time
job.  Tracy's shelter, like all of them, is over-full.  This weekend she
will have close to 50 ferrets with more surrender requests coming in
daily.  Even with shelter volunteers, the majority of the shelter duties
are handled by Tracy.

If anyone would care to send a donation or supplies to Tracy, please
visit the shelter website for details at www.ferretclub.com or call
610-495-1509.  Details about donating and the ferret's Christmas wish
list are there (FYI: if the list is not completed, it will be shortly.
Our computer people are on it!).  What a wonderful way of saying thank
you for the loving care Tracy provides her shelter kids every day.

Please remember all fuzzies in shelters everywhere this holiday season
and throughout the year.  They all need our help.

Thank you.

Jessica