From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:46:56 +0000
Wow time is going so fast all of a sudden.  Won't be long 'til
Thanksgiving, and the drawing for the raffle winners.  Remember the
drawing is the day before Thanksgiving.

If you want to get your money in for tickets and are doing so by snail
mail, you should get that post marked no later than the 15th to insure
your money gets to Judy on time.

If you have decided to use Pay Pal the last day to use that will be on
Monday the 21st.  I am so glad that it was decided it was okay to use
that.  Remember there will be a $1.00 service charge to use that, and be
sure to include it when you use Pay Pal.

Remember, the effects of Katrina are still being felt by everyone.  It
may not be a major story in the news any more, but it has had a major
devestating effect on so many lives, that need to be put back togeather.
It is not something that is going away any time soon.

So please take a moment to check over the packages that so many wnoderful
people helped put togeather.

What a wonderful Christmas gift some of these packages would make.
Consider one of the packages as part of your Christmas shopping.  If you
know a shelter that needs bedding, consider buying tickets for one of
those packages.  Give the bedding if you don't need it to your favorite
shelter, and keep the rest of the package for yourself.  I know every
rescue and shelter can always use extra bedding, and food!!!!!

You have kids on your Christmas list?  How about one of the packages with
the Monopoly games.  An all time family game.  A special friend in your
life?  What woman doesn't love to recieve creams, and bath fragrances?
We have two wonderful packages with that!!!!

Consider bying a few raffle tickets and putting a friends name on the.
Give an early Christmas gift.  What a wonderful surprise your friend
would get if one of these packages showed up unexpectedly on her door
step.  There are just numerous reasons to get in on this raffle.  Time
is getting short!!!

Here is the link once again to the raffle.

http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/id21.html

REANEE GLADDEN