From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 11:16:15 -0500
Wow!  8-lb ferrets!  We are all, of course, aware that the laws of physics
and measurement standards warp indescribably when one enters a pet store,
such that your darling, svelte weasel tips the scales impressively.  Potpie
personally doesnt like this idea - she prefers the "waif" look.  Friday
smugly notes that nobody would notice, as her coat is so wonderfully fine
and fluffy as to mask any apparent weight gain.  Noodle would rool the
earth!  Shelves and displays would quake and tremble at his approach!
Stomp!  Stomp!  Cool!

Marcy's ferrets:

> ;a;a tttt zn"ueeeq  ///       ////////qooooooooofq;LKKKKKK

I just like saying, "qooofq! qooofq!"

Lastly, there was an article in the local Observer (don't have it with me,
sorry) which was more of a blurb under a picture of two adorable ferrets:
"If you're prone to spending on impulse, under no circumstances should you
go see the ferrets at Pet Supplies Plus, because you WILL buy one!" Teehee.

To the person who criticized Modern Ferret so stridently: While the FML
is often a forum for stating opinions, I feel that sort of criticism is
harmless and needlessly inflammatory - and I doubt you'll start the sort
of bandwidth-wasting flamewar here that that message seems to encourage.
We exchange information, stories, constructive help and constructive
criticism here. Please respect that. Also, we like our moderator here. :)
Go go gadget BIG!

Melissa, still trying to convince her mother the ferrets NEED christmas
gifts from their gramma, heehee

    Melissa Litwicki                                    [log in to unmask]
    Radio Controlled Operation In Vivid Six Ways Of Movement With Reality!