From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 09:26:51 -0400
Melissa here -

The other day i was sitting at my desk watching Noodle, who'd just woken
up in the cage and slithered out of the hammock onto the 1st level shelf
(4 ft tall cat cage with lotsa levels). The top of the water bottle is
about even with this shelf. He eyed it. He sighed.  He slithered a bit
over the edge of the shelf, and touched the water bottle with his nose. He
slid half of his body off the edge of the shelf, and by this point was
about an inch short of getting to the water nozzle. He streeetched and
sighed and wriggled for at LEAST two minutes, but got no closer to a
drink. Finally, he stretched a bit too far and just fell off the edge
(onto Friday, who was eating), giving me a hopeless case of the giggles.

Does anyone else have ferrets who will gallop from room to room with such
force you can feel the vibrations of them passing? Last night i thought
we had buffalo in our apartment. Poor downstairs neighbors. :)

Various notes:  i bathe my furrits less in the winter, and wash bedding
lots.  All of my ferrets at one point or another have had access to the
kitchen, and it stopped being a thrill for them as soon as they realized i
ignored them if they went behind or under appliances. Friday did get under
the bathroom sink vanity baseboard, and came out looking like a reverse
skunk - black nose, stripe down head and shoulders, with the rest of her
body white. :) Not quite tapioca pudding, but she still got a bath.

Melissa (22yrs), Potpie (almost 3), Friday (almost 2), Noodle (7 mo).

    Melissa Litwicki                                    [log in to unmask]
    Radio Controlled Operation In Vivid Six Ways Of Movement With Reality!