From:
Bobbi Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:15:54 GMT
The Merry Masters of Mayhem are now only three.  My favorite ferret,
Bailey had developed lymphoma, and although she was on prednisone, went
downhill untill I finally had to make the decision to send her to be
with the ones who had gone before.

Bailey was a "used" ferret that came to us with nothing but a rusty cage,
an old t-shirt, and a can of cheap cat food.  She was an elegant lady
tothe end, a small sable girl who never met a ferret or a human that
she didn't like.  Bailey was absolutely convinced that everyone she met
needed a good cleaning and set about washing their face.  She loved
treats and, as soon as the Cheerios hit my bowl in the mornng, she was
there waiting for her share of the banana.

Please, someone at the bridge, let me know that she is there and that she
has found Rascal and Dickens and the rest.  Goodbye, little one.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem Angelica, Scooby and Charlie.
Missing Rascal, Dickens, CJ, Susie, Booker, and Bailey