Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:05:01 -0500
Hiya all.  Mommy sends her pologizes for being late.  I have told her
and told her she must not be sick or anything, that ferrets are more
important than her sicks.  Mommy does her best tho and she also has two
sicky ferrets at home.  Now I dont know these guys as dey came way after
I passed, but Mommy has hands full plus somewhere along de line she
acquired 6 cats--Mommy is ferret person--but Mommy has big heart so
kitties came to live also.

Now onto Scoots--for sure Scoots was gweeted by me and I was so happy to
once more be a gweeter I almost forgot whats to say, but dis Scoots is a
real pistol--sorta like me--I can tell ya rights now dat we are gonna be
best buds.  Anyways, she came across de bridge wit a loaded backpack--why
do desegirls do dis donts dey know we has everyting her.  Okays naturally
I has to help her cross.  Den her bidness who knew she was a coming all
wants to know whats in dat secret backpack.  Scoots does not wants to
share--dey agrees dey would not touch her tings jus wants to see whats
she has--toys of all kinds, squeakers, plush furries, plush kitty, and
her special hammie.  Wowsie no wonders she had dat trouble.

Anyways we gets her over to de warehouse for wing fittings and haloes and
agorgeous lavender set of wings and haloes just came off de line.  Much
too big for little girl fuzzies.  But nothing would do but that set.  So
we gets her into it and wit just a bit of trimmin on de wings de were
gweat and de halo looked so cute.  I could tell dat she was raring to
go to fwy-but we tells her dat we have to go tru probation and fwying
lessons so we donts crash or causes damage.

Okay she says when does I start ...

well first de Boss has to make de decision on de lessons and we go from
dere.  She starts tapping her right paw--well I dont see why I should
have to wait for de Boss.  All of a sudden a big voice, it was de Boss
saying -BECAUSE I SAYS SO !

Oops she says, and she decides to straightens up her act.  No more Ms I
am de world.  But den de Boss comes and scoops her into His arms and says
she is his precious furrie.  And she just melts and becomes de sweetest
lovey ferret in de bwidge.  Yeppers all her bidness is all together and
all are happys.

She sends her love and dooks to Mommy
SaraFerret