From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:08:24 EST
Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to let you know this weekend 6 of the Utah kids found
new homes.  Some went to Oregon and some to other parts of Washington.
This weekend we also went to Montana and picked up two of four ferrets
rescued out of a bad pet store.  The person who saved them kept two of
the kids for herself!  So now she has the perfect family of four ferrets
all very cute and spoiled rotten!  The two who came back with us are doing
well and learning manners very fast.  All the other Utah kids are doing
well still a few of the older kids have good days and bad ones but with
some of their health that is expected.  Remember if you are in our area
looking for a new child we still have many now very health kids ready for
a forever loving home.  Here is the address for our website with pictures
of the Utah kids and now the Montana kids!

http://www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html
Ferret Dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 w. Montgomery Rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556
www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html