Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 19:17:43 -0600
What pets?  What a question.  Let's see, we're down to one dog (really
old and not up for replacement) and five sweet fuzzies.  I say down to
because, at one point, we had (here we go!)

Hmmm, 2 horses, 20+ cats, 7 dogs, 2 parakeets, 1 canary, and 2
cockatiels.  The 20+ cats is a testament to the necessity of spaying
"kittens".  (hubby said kittens can't have babies till 1 y/o, WRONG!
LOL).  Plus the ferrets.  The vet sure loved to see me coming at vaccine
time. :-)  (Just kidding).

Shelley, Kiki, Brownie, Milly, Achilles, Bubbles and Little Bit at the
bridge.