Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 07:53:31 -0500
Hi all,

Ok, now I know that Pepto is BAD BAD BAD for ferrets.  So he's not
getting it any more.  It did stop the bloody stools, but since I stopped
giving it to him they started again. :-(  My first seriously sick fuzzy
and I'm flopping in the care department.  Ah well, at least he's not
acting like he's sick.  Ok, I'm feeling sorry for myself right now, but
Kiki seems to be doing ok anyway.  I have got to find another vet that
can help me out.  My guys is great for shots, and he takes good care of
my dog, but I guess my ferrets need a different vet.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Shelley