From:
Vicky Edinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:23:14 -0700
hiya there,
this is da murphy man cause da mama is rollin' on the floor laughin'!
(she not laufin' at you, just at da idea of a fert sittin still for that.)

now heidi, you gots to let my mama know if you try da nailpolish and it
actually works.  i mean, i am SO good when it comes to the nail clipping
and stuff.  every saturday mama drags me to "beauty parlor." that means
we sit on her bed and do da nails and da ears.  i love da nails cause i
get my malt-flavored hairball stuff on my tummy to lick.  i stick 'dem
paws straight out and mama clips and files them.  but dem ears, now that
i do NOT like!  she gots to get all her materials ready before-hand cause
i don't sit still at all.  she gots to scruff me and wipe dem ears quick.
i don't like dat one bit!  now thanks goodnesses i'm a boy, cause da mama
wouldn't put dat nail polish on me.  but all you ferrets out there, are you
really gonna let your mama's do dat to you?  (da papa's wouldn't even try
it i don't tink.)  i wouldn't sit still for dat.  but if any girl ferrets
will sit still for it, let me know.  i'm a single gentlemen you know and i
like to see dem pretty girl ferrets wit der nails polished!  hee hee.  ok
bye-bye now.

dooks and lovins to all yous ferts and hoomans.

murphy :o)
mama *hee hee!*

ps... lots o hoomans talkin' 'bout what doggies are good with us.  my gamma
and gampa's maggie is a brittany spaniel and she is THE BEST wit me.  we
romp and play and she is so GENTLE wit me.  she even lets me nibble her
ears.  i tell mama we can play alone, but she always watches.  maggie dogs
are good for us ferts.  :o)

=====
"shoot for the moon, for even if you miss,
              you will land among the stars."

   * vicky's page... http://www.geocities.com/vedinger *