From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:21:18 EDT
Hello my friends!

This is just a quick reminder that as of Oct. 1st, my web page:
<http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html>
will be no longer.  I AM STILL GOING TO FUNDRAISE!!!  Do not worry!!!

Please just contact me via email at:  [log in to unmask]
with any items you'd like to order, picture requests, or any other
questions or comments for me.  I will do my best to keep everyone happy!
I will gladly donate the proceeds from your item(s) to the shelter of
your choice.

I know most of you are very familiar with the items I make.  For those
that are not, please do not be afraid to contact me to see if there is
something I can custom make for you.  Most of the items I am currently
making include: key chains, zipperpulls, rear-view mirror chains,
ornamental chains, pet collar charms, beaded pewter bookmarks, bracelets,
cell phone lariats and lanyards.  I hope to make wine charms and other
items soon.  Depends on how much time I get the rest of this year to
learn!!!

So, everyone, please keep me updated on any changes in your email
addresses.  This way, when I do get a brand new site up and running
again I will have your current information.

Thank you everyone.  I will be in touch again real soon!

Hugs,
Terra

For great gift ideas:
<http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html>