From:
"D. bones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:38:19 -0500
There's an obvious quiet here this morning. Spotty AKA: Spotty the duck
AKA Spotty wild guy passed this morning.

Spotty came to us from a local "pet shop" he was surrendered to the
shop owner. Another "throw --a- way". But being so old, and being
unsellable, Spotty spent his days in the back of the "pet shop". Close
to yapping puppies, no hammy, no dark place to sleep, no soft towels
and generic cat food. (Don't flame me about the cat food remark, you'll
not like the results.)

By the grace of good fortune the "pet shop" owner mentioned to us he
had "this old guy" in the back. Spotty was the spit'n image of an old
ferret companion of mine that had passed away from old age. So it was
a done deal in a moment.

With his teeth repaired, good food lots of Cool whip, <sorry Mr. Church
, but it was sugar free lol> and more hugs than he could dream of,
Spotty plumped up a bit, and sported a spotted coat as soft, as can be.

Spotty was our nurse ferret. He'd comfort the new ones, the younger the
better. He loved the young ones. They were never to wild for him to
cuddle up with.

We don't know how old he was; he graced us for over a year and a half.
Every morning his handsome face would peek out from his sleepy sack.
But no more.

Spotty passed away Sunday morning just as dawn was opening up. He was
wrapped in his big red towel, being squeezed by his Daddy.

He couldn't fly, or leap over the T-V, but he loved every one of his
furry girl friends.

And his passing tears another hole in our hearts. We hope he'll find
the others that have stopped by here to steal out hearts. He'll be
reunited with the gorgeous Angel, handsome Ginger, Zebby, the face you
had to kiss, Cher, quiet little Cher, and all the others we've loved so
hard and missed so deeply.

We miss you Spotty, we'll never forget you in the Cool whip bowl, or
curling around the little adrenal girls to comfort and warm them. You
were a class act Spotty, we'll try to carry one with out you.

David and Sue and the Winchester weezles