From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:25:50 -0500
I note when I shove Jeep back into his cage of throw him into the
bedroom to run around the very first thing he will do is immediately
every time go check out his kibble bowl and water dish. Is like some
Grinch will come to rip him off or something.

I let him loose on the bed and he will immediately take off to the
kibble bowl and then will run from me as fast as he can. But he will
always come right back to me.

He loves to get under the bed spread and curl up for an all day sleep
fest. Can always tell where he is by the lump under the cover. If I
am in there too he likes to walk up and down my body before he curls
up beside me to sleep. I like that. He is a good little guy to have
around.

_12-2Addy CEO