From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:30:35 -0400
Jeep has eaten most of the food I had left. So I went on line to find
bulk Totally Ferret kibble by Marshall Farms which is what I use. I
have never seen a ferret not eat this and the quality is good. The best
price was from The Ferret Store so I bought a 35 pound bag, as usual.
I get the best deals and service from that place. They really do care
about their customers and the quality of their products.

Jeep gave me a high five for my order.

Jeep communicates with me but his 'language' is a bit different. I just
have to learn what he is trying to tell me and he tells me allot. In
the morning he runs to the upper door in his cage and he is telling
me "Ok, bubba, time to let me out to race around and play !!!" so I do
and he is happy. When his food dish or water is empty he comes to me
an bobs his nose off my foot which tells me "hey bubba, get off your
keister and fill my stuff up!" . I do and he goes on with what he was
ripping apart.

In order to do this at some point he has to have thoughts that come to
him and in a language (only) he understands. I sure wish I was able to
decipher what is going on in his mind! But for now I deal with what I
have managed to learn as scattered as that may be being different than
what other ferrets did to communicate with me.

Ferrets are for sure much smarter than we may realize. Just do not
ever under estimate one. They will teach you the definition of the
word SURPRISE !!!!

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation

J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
***  Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***